PANAMA CITY – BAY COUNTY AIRPORT AND INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT
The Special Board Meeting of the Panama City-Bay County Airport and Industrial District was called to order at 9:35 a.m., August 30, 2012 in the Airport Board Room by Chairman Pilcher.
The Invocation was given by Ms. Patty Strick.
The Pledge of Allegiance was led by Chairman Pilcher.
The Executive Secretary called the roll and indicated that all Board Members were present except Ms. Dawn Moliterno.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 9:35 a.m. (CST).
Closed Executive Session:
Board Members entered into the Closed Executive Session at 9:35 p.m. (CST) to discuss litigation matters with KBR, et al, to the extent authorized under Florida Statute 286.011(8). Those in attendance were as follows:
- John Wheat, Executive Director
- John Pilcher, Chairman
- Till Bruett, Vice Chairman
- Carey Scott, Board Member
- Russ Mathis, Board Member
- Chris Forehand, Board Member
- Rick Koehnemann, Board Member
- Franklin Harrison, Airport Attorney
- Nick Beninate, Airport Attorney
- Court Reporter
The Closed Executive Session ended at approximately 10:00 a.m. (CST).
Patty Strick, Executive Secretary John Pilcher, Chairman