Please download and fill out the PDF above.
Based upon soil tests, forage density, soil type and indicator species, the Panama City-Bay County Airport and Industrial District is accepting sealed bids for the following items:
- 40 tons – 15−0−15 SR Fertilizer (with micronutrients) (no extra iron)
Spread acreage – 500 acres @ various rates/AC as specified by Airport
(Price to include delivery and application)
- 230 tons – Dolomitic Lime
Spread acreage – 700 acres @ various rates/AC as specified by Airport
(Price to include delivery and application)
Fertilizer delivery dates after April 15th, in coordination with Airport Maintenance Department, pending weather conditions.
Lime application prior to May 15th, in coordination with Airport Maintenance Department, pending weather conditions.
Scheduling can be coordinated and is flexible.
Awarding of the bids will be based on price.
Price to be good for 60 days after bid date.
There is no express or implied obligation for the Panama City-Bay County Airport and Industrial District to reimburse responding firms for any expenses incurred in preparing proposals in response to this request.
The Panama City-Bay County Airport and Industrial District reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any irregularities or informalities in any bid or in the bid procedures, and to accept or reject any item or combination of items.
Please provide any questions regarding this bid to (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 10 a.m. (CST) on February 13, 2020. All questions and responses will be posted to the Airport website (www.iflybeaches.com) on Friday, February 14, 2020. It is the responsibility of the bidder to check the website for any additional information related to this bid.
Sealed bids must be delivered to the Administrative Offices of the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, 6300 West Bay Parkway, Box A, Panama City, Florida 32409 by 2 pm on February 18, 2020. Submittals should include attached Exhibits A, B and C. Please provide two (2) copies of the bid in a sealed package clearly and prominently labeled:
Spring Fertilization (2020)
Bids will be opened at 2 pm on February 18, 2020 in the Airport Administrative Offices, 2nd floor in the Airport Terminal.
Company Name __________________________________________________________
Telephone Number _______________________________________________________
Contact Person ___________________________________________________________
Authorized Representative __________________________________________________
40 tons – 15−0−15 SR Fertilizer, Spread acreage – 500 acres @ various lbs/AC $______________
230 tons – Dolomitic Lime, Spread acreage – 700 acres @ various lbs/AC $_________________
By signing above, authorized representative warrants to Panama City-Bay County Airport and Industrial District that the price quoted is good for 60 days after the bid date.
SWORN STATEMENT UNDER SECTION 287.133(3)(A)
FLORIDA STATUTES, ON PUBLIC ENTITY CRIMES
THIS FORM MUST BE SIGNED AND SWORN TO IN THE PRESENCE OF A NOTARY PUBLIC OR OTHER OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED TO ADMINISTER OATHS.
- This sworn statement is submitted to the Panama City-Bay County Airport and Industrial District
(print individual’s name and title)
(print name and entity submitting sworn statement)
whose business address is
and (if applicable) its Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) is _________________________
(if the entity has no FEIN, include the Social Security No. of the individual
signing this sworn statement: __________________________.)
- I understand that a “public entity crime” as defined in Section 287.133(1)(g) of the Florida Statutes, means a violation of any state or federal law by a person with respect to and directly related to the transaction of business with any public entity or with an agency or political subdivision of any other state or of the United States, including, but not limited to, any bid or contract for goods or services to be provided to any public entity or an agency or political subdivision of any other state or of the United States and involving antitrust, fraud, theft, bribery, collusion, racketeering, conspiracy or material misrepresentation.
- I understand that “convicted” or “conviction” as defined in Paragraph 287.133(1)(b), Florida Statutes, means a finding of guilt or a conviction of a public entity crime, with or without an adjudication of guilt, in any federal or state trial court of record relating to charges brought by indictment or information after July 1, 1989, as a result of a jury verdict, non-jury trial or entry of a plea of guilty or nolo contendere.
- I understand that “affiliate” as defined in Paragraph 287.133(1)(a), Florida Statures, means
- A predecessor or successor of a person convicted of a public entity crime; or
- An entity under the control of any natural person who is active in the management of the entity and who has been convicted of a public entity crime. The term “affiliate” includes those officers, directors, executives, partners, shareholders, employees, members and agents who are active in the management of an affiliate. The ownership by one person of shares constituting a controlling interest in another person, or a pooling of equipment or income among persons when not for fair market value under an arm’s length agreement, shall be a prima facie case that one person controls another person. A person who knowingly enters into a joint venture with a person who has been convicted of a public entity crime in Florida during the preceding 36 months shall be considered an affiliate.
- I understand that a “person” as defined in Paragraph 287.133(1)(e), Florida Statutes, means any natural person or entity organized under the laws of any state or of the United States with the legal power to enter into a binding contract and which bids or applies to bid on contracts for the provision of goods or services let by a public entity, or which otherwise transacts or applies to transact business with a public entity. The term “person” includes those officers, directors, executives, partners, shareholders, and employees, members, and agents who are active in management of an entity.
- Based on information and belief, the statement which I have marked below is true in relation to the entity submitting this sworn statement. (Indicate which statement applies.)
_____Neither the entity submitting this sworn statement, not any of its officers, directors, executives, partners, shareholders, employees, members, or agents who are active in the management of the entity, nor any affiliate of the entity has been charged with and convicted of a public entity crime subsequent to July 1, 1989.
_____The entity submitting this sworn statement, or one or more of its officers, directors, executives, partners, shareholders, employees, members, or agents who are active in the management of the entity, or an affiliate of the entity has been charged with and convicted of a public entity crime subsequent to July 1, 1989.
_____The entity submitting this sworn statement, or one or more of its officers, directors, executives, partners, shareholders, employees, members, or agents who are active in the management of the entity, or an affiliate of the entity has been charged with and convicted of a public entity crime subsequent to July 1, 1989. However, there has been a subsequent proceeding before a Hearing Officer of the State of Florida, Division of Administrative Hearings and the Final Order entered by the Hearing Officer determined that it was not in the public interest to place the submitting this sworn statement on the convicted vendor list. (Attach a copy of the final order.)
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE SUBMISSION OF THIS FORM TO THE CONTRACTING OFFICER FOR THE PUBLIC ENTITY IDENTIFIED IN PARAGRAPH 1 (ONE) ABOVE IS FOR THAT PUBLIC ENTITY ONLY AND THAT THIS FORM IS VALID THROUGH DECEMBER 31 OF THE CALENDAR YEAR IN WHICH IT IS FILED. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM REQUIRED TO INFORM THE PUBLIC ENTITY PRIOR TO ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT IN EXCESS OF THE THRESHOLD AMOUNT PROVIDED IN SECTION 287.107, FLORIDA STATUTES FOR CATEGORY TWO OF ANY CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS FORM.
STATE OF ________________ COUNTY OF ____________________
Personally appeared before me, the undersigned authority, (name of individual
who, after first being sworn by me, affixed his/her signature in the space provided above on this
_______ day of ____________________, 2020.
Subscribed and sworn to before me this _______________ day of _________________, 2020.
My commission expires:
The undersigned Bidder or agent, being duly sworn, on oath says that he/she has not, nor has any other member, representative, or agent of the firm, company, corporation, or partnership represented by him/her, entered into any combination, collusion or agreement with any person relative to the price to be proposed by anyone at such letting, nor to prevent any person from submitting a bid, and that this bid is made without reference to any other bid and without any agreement, understanding or combination with any other person in reference to such proposals in any way or manner whatever.
PROPOSER OR AGENT
FIRM OR CORPORATION
Subscribed and sworn to before me this day of , 2020.
My Commission Expires:
- Form must be signed and notarized –