NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility : The Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Campaign URL and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the state of Florida, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represents and warrants that they meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, the contestant agrees to accept the decisions of the Campaign as final and binding as it relates to the content of this social media sweepstakes campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, August 22, 2016, at 12:00 a.m. CST and ending Sunday, September 25, 2016, 11:00 p.m. CST. All mail in entries will not be accepted after Friday, September 23, 2016.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at Campaign URL. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. You must provide the information requested. If the use of fraudulent methods or otherwise an attempt is made by a contestant to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign will each receive one $250.00 gift certificate. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Two winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. The winners will be notified by email, telephone, or through social media within five (5) days following selection of the winners. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport shall have no liability for each winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for each winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If each winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Receipt by winners of the prizes offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT NORTHWEST FLORIDA BEACHES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, name, email, phone number, and mailing address, You understand and agree that Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, anyone acting on behalf of Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, and Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. By submitting the content form on the Campaign URL, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.